Related

Thứ Bảy, 18 tháng 2, 2012

Spring is my favorite season.

Spring is my favorite season.



A. Let us observe the following sentence. You hover in each category from one to knowfrom the word in question: (You can also click 2 times on 1 for more details from)


Spring is my favorite season.


Two. You hover in clusters from one to know the function of clusters in the sentence:

Spring is my favorite season.



3. Why such a sentence to translate?

Since Spring is singular - only spring - so the verb "to be" is divided in the 3rd personsingular - the present is often (present simple) - is "is". There is from my own - that was mine. My season - the season for me. Favorite is from - that is love - modifies the nounseason - so it must be set before the season. - Favorite season. My first set of this phrase- my favorite season - my favorite season - the phrase is the predicate of the sentence. Sothe above sentence is translated as "Spring is my favorite season"

4. Related lessons:

Without an understanding of the concept - you can click on the links below to learn more about it.

Noun (noun), adjectives (adjective), verb (verb) The verb "to be" possessive adjective(possessive adjective), usually present tense (present tense) - present simple.

Five. Exercise testing

 
 

6. Exercise put the sentence:

The structure you rely on - put the question in English with one of the words and structuresrelated to the question above. You write in the comment section for people to view and suggestions for you. For example: Summer is my favorite season.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét